Autumn Mindset Retreat
- This event has passed.
REST – RELAX – REFLECT – RESTORE – RE-ENERGISE – RE-IMAGINE
Whether you are seeking an opportunity to rest, relax, learn, grow, reflect or simply re-focus your life – this is the perfect opportunity to get away with like-minded individuals, feel supported and gain an empowered mindset whilst feeling fully energised and ready to fulfil your potential.
Are you looking for a transformational retreat, an opportunity to escape the humdrum of the nine to five, healthier delicious food, great company in a luxurious setting?
What’s included: –
- 3 days and 2 nights luxury accommodation in 5-star country estate
- Breakfast x 2, lunch x3 and dinner x 2
- Delicious nourishing snacks
- Daily walk
- Daily morning meditation
- Morning yoga sessions
- Morning/afternoon experiential workshops
- Holistic treatments
- Full use of thermal village
- (Surprise trips (including Game of Thrones locations)
What’s not included: –
- Travel to Belfast
- Travel from Belfast to location (we can organise this for you at a small cost)
- Room service not available (albeit we will endeavour to meet all your needs)
Call for bespoke group pricing.
You can also reserve your place with a £500 deposit.
Small intimate groups, also available for corporates. Deposit of 30% due on booking and balance due eight weeks before event date. Any added extras will be agreed in advance and charged after the event.
“The number one priority in life is to take care of yourself
and make sure you’re happy.” – Sabrina Carpenter
We believe human beings are strong, kind, compassionate and innately wise. This wisdom, although not always experienced, is always present. Going on retreat is a beautiful way to reconnect to your basic nature, understanding, health and inner guidance. Our aspiration is for you to experience and reconnect with your innate wisdom, strength and kindness in a magical way.
Example of a day
- 06:30: Morning teas
- 06:45: Meditation
- 07:15: Yoga practice
- 08:00: Morning walk (optional)
- 08:30: Breakfast
- 10:00: Morning experiential workshop
- 12:30: Lunch
- 13:30: You-time, treatments, yoga, walk, nap, trips etc
- 16:00: Afternoon experiential workshop
- 18:00: Finish
- 19:00: Group talk
- 19:30: Dinner
- 22:00: Good night
Whilst this is an example of each day we will remain flexible throughout in order to achieve all our goals within the timeframe. In addition, there will be added opportunities to explore the north Antrim coast incorporating the Nine Glens of Antrim and Game of Thrones sites.
Each workshop will provide you with superb tools to take you from ordinary to extra-ordinary. A new way of living, being and creating not only added success but happiness and peace too.
The Full Experience
- Luxury 5-star country estate
- 3 days and 2 nights
- All food and drinks included
- Walks, meditation, yoga, mindfulness
- Group trips
- Experiential workshops
We look forward to welcoming you at our next ‘Autumn Mindset Retreat’.
For the full brochure or to discuss a bespoke retreat please call or email the team at the office firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 20 3388 1997.